WPC Waterproof Flooring Sample: Black Oak (6038-14)
Black Oak Colour WPC Vinyl Flooring 10cm long sample off-cut will enable you to see the real colour, Structure and the composition of the flooring. This wood polymer composite easy DIY Vinyl Flooring is Impervious to water and suitable for residential and commercial spaces. Embosed surface finish gives more realistic look. Suitable for most of the sub-floors. Minimal sub-floor preparation due to the flexibility of the planks. Best solution for Rentals and Easy DIY project.
- 7mm WPC(wood polymer composite) Board including 0.5mm Scratch resistance top layer.
- 100% waterproof, bacterial and mould resistance boards.
- Low expanding, contraction and strong Locking mechanism compared Vinyl.
- Can be installed in larger areas, less expansion gap required(when compared to Laminate & Vinyl)
- No underlay is required & less sub-floor preparation due to the flexibility of the board.
- WPC backing reduce the noise travel to the room underneath.
- Patented & Licensed by Unilin, Belgium – Each box carries L2C Authentication Label.
- AC3 Class 31 for Moderate Commercial/ Residential Heavy Foot Traffic
- 25 Year Limited Structural Warranty