SPC Hybrid Flooring
We supply and install hybrid flooring across Sydney and greater NSW
If you’re looking for hybrid flooring in Sydney or across NSW, you’ve come to the right place. Lion King Flooring is a longtime supplier of SPC hybrid flooring, and we’re more than happy to consult with you about the right style, look and feel that you’re aiming to create in your home. We also stock a range of accessories to complement your new flooring — including staircase accessories, trims, edging and underlays.
SPC hybrid flooring offers incredible versatility in looks, styles and finishes, so we’ll easily be able to create flooring to suit your home decor. So if you need hybrid flooring in Sydney shipped to your house, we can take care of that for you. We’re local specialists, equipped to serve the needs of the community and aware of the challenges involved in flooring within the area.
And if you’re farther afield, that’s no problem either — in fact, we can ship all across NSW and all over Australia if you’d like. It’ll be pre-cut according to your specifications and ready to go as soon as it arrives with you. We can consult with you over email or over the phone to determine the best options for you — get in touch today to find out more about how we can help you with your new floor.
One of the great advantages of hybrid flooring is that it’s easy to install, even if you’re not necessarily a DIY pro. However, the team here is more than happy to lend you a hand with installing your hybrid flooring in Sydney and across parts of NSW. Get in touch with the team today and discover more about how we can help you with your hybrid flooring in Sydney or across the rest of the state.
Hybrid flooring price worth the investment
Many customers ask whether hybrid flooring is worth the cost. Whilst not as cheap as regular vinyl or laminate flooring, hybrid flooring is more durable, making it a smart investment. Our range of Hybrid floorings vary from 5.5-9mm, this allows you to cover larger areas without mutch expansion joint, and is stable to walk on.
The hybrid flooring price depends on the colour and other specifications. We provide samples of all hybrid flooring styles we carry in 10 cm offcuts for your inspection before purchase.
Waterproof, soundproof features
Waterproof hybrid flooring is easy to clean, reducing the amount of time you spend on its maintenance. It can be cleaned weekly using water and a pH-neutral cleaner to remove dirt, footprints, and other stains or marks.
IXPE and cork back underlay on our SPC hybrid flooring provides acoustic insulation, making it an excellent option for second-floor rooms. It is hypoallergenic, so it never will absorb dust and therefore is a great alternative for people with allergies or asthma.
Benefits of hybrid flooring
Hybrid flooring has numerous benefits. Many property owners in Australia are opting for it due to its convenience and suitability for any room. Other reasons it is becoming favoured include:
- It is waterproof, making it a suitable flooring option for most areas of your home or office. Traditional hardwood plank flooring gets damaged when exposed to water.
- It is durable, resisting damage from everyday wear and tear. You will enjoy your hybrid flooring for years to come.
- It is resistant to mould and mildew, making it a top choice for kitchens.
- It is environmentally friendly, it does not contain phthalates or heavy metals. Our HydroTuff Hybrid Flooring carries Green Star rating for VOC(Volatile Organic Compound emission) and Super E0 rating for Formaldehyde emission which are tested in Australian laboratories.
- These flooring comes with Acoustic underlay already attached and most of the Stratas accept these in their unit. A few Hybrid products have cork back, whilst the majority of our Hybrid flooring comes with IXPE underlay.
Find the best hybrid flooring for you
Ready to explore your hybrid flooring options? Contact us to discuss your needs with our hybrid flooring experts. We will help you select the best option and get started with the installation.
The advantages of cork backing
The cork backing of SPC floors provides acoustic insulation by absorbing sound. This makes SPC an excellent option for upstairs rooms. The cork backing is also hypoallergenic – it doesn’t absorb dust, which is great for people with asthma or allergies.
Hybrid flooring price
SPC flooring is very affordable. It’s true that it’s not as cheap as vinyl or laminate flooring, but the extra benefits of this new material make it a very smart investment indeed.
If you’d like to experience the new, advanced hybrid flooring Australia is getting excited about, contact Lion King Flooring today.
Lion King Flooring is the authority on stone polymer composite (SPC) hybrid flooring in Australia. An engineered luxury composite, this flooring solution capitalises on the power of limestone and other stabilisers to create a super-strong core. This 100% waterproof flooring is more resilient than some other types of flooring.
What is SPC Hybrid Flooring?
SPC stands for stone polymer composite, which is hybrid flooring at its best. SPC is engineered from natural limestone powder and virgin PVC, resulting in flooring that’s highly durable and very stable.
Why SPC Hybrid Flooring is gaining ground
People are choosing this new material over other flooring options for the following reasons:
- SPC flooring is strong. Its density makes it very resistant to damage from heavyweight or high impact. It’s also resistant to scratches and stains. It’s an ideal option for areas of high traffic, such as commercial spaces.
- SPC flooring is stable. It can be installed in any building vulnerable exposure from moisture and extreme temperature variations. The dense, rigid core limits any expansion or contraction of the flooring.
- SPC floors are 100% waterproof. If you’re searching for a flooring waterproof solution, you’ve found it!
- SPC flooring is resistant to mould and mildew.
- SPC floors look beautiful. It convincingly mimics wood or stone in all the latest colours and styles. Check out the hydrotuff and hydrotuff classic range for inspiration.
- SPC flooring is low-maintenance – regular vacuuming and an occasional damp mop will keep it looking stunning.
- SPC is environmentally-friendly. It does not contain phthalates or heavy metals. Also, the cork backing is low on carbon emissions.
- SPC flooring is easy to install with a range of DIY options.
Which rooms is hybrid flooring most suitable for?
Hybrid flooring is highly versatile and durable, so it’s suitable for most rooms in your home. Whether it’s your living room, bedroom, home office, playroom — hybrid flooring is an excellent way to bring a touch of elegance to your surroundings.
However, we wouldn’t recommend it for bathrooms. Although it’s waterproof and easy to clean, due to the installation process and potential for complete immersion in bathrooms, water may leak in under the flooring, which could then damage the floor. Therefore, we don’t recommend Hybrid Flooring in bathrooms, but it’s one of our favourite options for any other room in the home. Due to its durability, Hybrid flooring is most suitable for high traffic areas such as entryways, living rooms and hallways or other areas that require frequent cleaning.
Can hybrid flooring be easily cleaned?
Yes. One of the main benefits of hybrid flooring is that it provides the look and feel of hardwood flooring without requiring the same high level of maintenance. Able to be easily vacuumed, swept or mopped, hybrid flooring can also be wiped down with microfibre cloths and mild cleaning products.
Why buy hybrid flooring from Lion King Flooring?
Lion King Flooring are long-time experts in a variety of flooring materials, installation techniques and aftercare. We’re one of Australia’s leading stockists of alternative flooring supplies, such as Hybrid Flooring, and at the forefront of technology within the flooring industry — so when you buy from us, you can be assured that you’re getting the best. You can easily purchase test samples of our Hybrid Flooring and other flooring types on our website and in our Sydney based showroom, where our experts are always ready to help you find the perfect flooring for your home.
Can Lion King Flooring ship anywhere in Australia?
We certainly can. We’re a Sydney-based company and more than happy to ship your flooring supplies anywhere around Australia. And if you’re wondering how to install hybrid flooring, we can also talk you through the process.
Additionally, if you’re based in or around the Sydney Metro area, we’re able to carry out installation for you too. Get in touch with the team at Lion King Flooring today — we’ll be more than happy to help with any questions you might have.