This Monarch laminate floorboard features a very realistic print and a Matte finish coating. This flooring features a blend of light yellow oak tones with a pleasant display of swirls and knots. When installed in the right environment, the floor will help brighten up the living area.
12mm AC4 Laminate Flooring
Our extensive range of 12mm laminate flooring features:
- Different Length Boards Up to 1.8m.
- 25 Years Limited Structural Warranty.
- Embossing that Matches the Laminate Print (for Added Realism).
- Wax Sealed Edges for Better Wear Resistance and Better Seal Against Water Spills.
A real alternative to Engineered Timber or Solid Timber flooring.
On the Surface
The surface finish of this flooring is of a low sheen and is embossed, which gives this floor character. The embossed surface matches the laminate print, making for a very realistic floorboard. You can hardly tell that this is a laminate. This flooring is excellent for those who have dust allergies.
Heavy Duty and Super Tough
This floor has the toughest surface in our laminate floor range with a rating of AC 4, Class 32. This means this floor is suitable for residential use with heavy foot traffic or commercial use with moderate foot traffic.
This laminate floor also contains an extra wax seal on all sides of the boards. This gives a better protection against moisture. The floor comes with a 25 Year Structural Warranty.
Other Features of this Floor
Flat, Straight Edge
For a truly seamless flooring experience.
The floorboards do no feature any engineered micro bevel edge. This adds to the realism, even to the point that some customers can not distinguish this flooring to the more expensive engineered timber floating flooring.
Not Painted Edges
The finish between each board is important. The surface layer wraps to the edge of the board. This is opposed to having the edges painted which can be easily scratched off.
High Quality High Density Fibreboard Core
We choose one of the best cores available for our laminate floor. This makes the floor both strong and rigid.
Protective Stabilising Film Backing
To reduce the possibility of warping, buckling or twisting, a stabilising film backing is laminated to the bottom of the floorboards.
Advantages of this Laminate Flooring
- This 12mm laminate flooring will feel firmer to walk on than the thinner 8.3mm laminate flooring.
- According to feedback from other customer, after installing the flooring, the floor feels warmer than the tiles they had originally.
- The floor is not easily stained. Spilt food can easily be wiped off.
- This product can be installed by yourself, provided you are handy and feel confident in using power tools. No glue and nails are required.
- The flooring can be used immediately after it has been installed.
- This is a good alternative for those projects that are after the look of real timber, without the costly installation associated with solid timber flooring.