Ghost Oak Flooring(0972)
This Light Oak Engineered Timber Flooring features grey and white tones. These colour combination create a homely atmosphere, resembling the interior of a long-established stately home feeling. This extra wide (220mm) Engineered Timber Flooring floorboards will create a stunning and wider looking floor.
ImperialOak™ Engineered Oak Timber Range
The ImperialOak™ range of 21mm Engineered Timber Flooring features 25 years structural warranty, beautifully stained 6mm oak veneer with a strong 15mm thick multi-ply backing, anti-UV coating, oak grains, textures, a tried, trusted tongue and groove joint system.
Features of the ImperialOak™ Engineered Timber Flooring Range
- Long Life Comes with 25 Years Limited Structural Warranty.
- Protection from the Sun It is coated with a protective layer of lacquer that protects the flooring from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- The Layer That Matters The flooring features a sturdy and durable 6mm veneer. This 6mm veneer allows the boards to be re-sanded and re-stained if it is needed in the future. It also comes in a matte finish that helps to conceal scratches that might occur over the lifetime of the floor boards.
- Install with Ease This floating flooring uses the Tongue and Groove Joint System. This flooring can be installed in an apartment when coupled with the appropriate acoustic underlay. (PVA glue will be required to install this flooring.)
Other Advantages of this Floating Flooring
- Easy to Clean and Low Maintenance
- Attractive colours and grooves