Cottage Oak – WPC Waterproof Flooring
This wood polymer composite easy DIY floor is Impervious to water and easy DIY. Embosed surface finish gives more realistic look. Suitable for most of the sub-floors. Minimal sub-floor preparation due to the flexibility of the planks. Easy DIY project.
- 7mm WPC(wood polymer composite) Board including 0.5mm Scratch resistance top layer.
- 100% waterproof, bacterial and mould resistance boards.
- Low expanding, contraction and strong Locking mechanism compared Vinyl.
- Can be installed in larger areas, less expansion gap required(when compared to Laminate & Vinyl)
- No underlay is required & less sub-floor preparation due to the flexibility of the board.
- WPC backing reduce the noise travel to the room underneath.
- Patented & Licensed by Unilin, Belgium – Each box carries L2C Authentication Label.
- AC4 Class 32 for Moderate Commercial/ Residential Heavy Foot Traffic
- 25 Year Limited Structural Warranty