For Laminate, Bamboo, Engineered and Solid Timber Floors.A few practices should be done to keep your floor well maintained.
Maintenance of Laminate Flooring: A few practices should be done to keep your floor well maintained.
- Put protective pads under your chairs’ feet.
- We recommend cleaning your floor with a moist micro-fibre mop (not dripping wet). Avoid using brooms with hard bristles.
- Use soft castors or a non abrasive mat underneath furnitures, such as roller chairs.
- Take off your shoes when walking on your floor.
- Wipe up any spills promptly.
- Laminate floors are very easy to clean. Lukewarm water is usually sufficient.
- However, if a cleaning agent is desired, use products specified for laminate floor use.
- Always test out the cleaning agent on a sample piece of the laminate floor first.
- Avoid dropping or dragging any harsh, sharp, heavy objects on the floor
- Do not install this floor in wet areas, nor in areas with high moisture.
- Do not use a steam mop to clean the laminate floors.