SPC Hybrid Flooring
Hybrid flooring price worth the investment
Many customers ask whether hybrid flooring is worth the cost. Whilst not as cheap as regular vinyl or laminate flooring, hybrid flooring is more durable, making it a smart investment. Our range of Hybrid floorings vary from 5.5-9mm, this allows you to cover larger areas without mutch expansion joint, and is stable to walk on.
The hybrid flooring price depends on the colour and other specifications. We provide samples of all hybrid flooring styles we carry in 10 cm offcuts for your inspection before purchase.
Waterproof, soundproof features
Waterproof hybrid flooring is easy to clean, reducing the amount of time you spend on its maintenance. It can be cleaned weekly using water and a pH-neutral cleaner to remove dirt, footprints, and other stains or marks.
IXPE and cork back underlay on our SPC hybrid flooring provides acoustic insulation, making it an excellent option for second-floor rooms. It is hypoallergenic, so it never will absorb dust and therefore is a great alternative for people with allergies or asthma.
Benefits of hybrid flooring
Hybrid flooring has numerous benefits. Many property owners in Australia are opting for it due to its convenience and suitability for any room. Other reasons it is becoming favoured include:
- It is waterproof, making it a suitable flooring option for most areas of your home or office. Traditional hardwood plank flooring gets damaged when exposed to water.
- It is durable, resisting damage from everyday wear and tear. You will enjoy your hybrid flooring for years to come.
- It is resistant to mould and mildew, making it a top choice for kitchens.
- It is environmentally friendly, it does not contain phthalates or heavy metals. Our HydroTuff Hybrid Flooring carries Green Star rating for VOC(Volatile Organic Compound emission) and Super E0 rating for Formaldehyde emission which are tested in Australian laboratories.
- These flooring comes with Acoustic underlay already attached and most of the Stratas accept these in their unit. A few Hybrid products have cork back, whilst the majority of our Hybrid flooring comes with IXPE underlay.
Find the best hybrid flooring for you
Ready to explore your hybrid flooring options? Contact us to discuss your needs with our hybrid flooring experts. We will help you select the best option and get started with the installation.
The advantages of cork backing
The cork backing of SPC floors provides acoustic insulation by absorbing sound. This makes SPC an excellent option for upstairs rooms. The cork backing is also hypoallergenic – it doesn’t absorb dust, which is great for people with asthma or allergies.
Hybrid flooring price
SPC flooring is very affordable. It’s true that it’s not as cheap as vinyl or laminate flooring, but the extra benefits of this new material make it a very smart investment indeed.
If you’d like to experience the new, advanced hybrid flooring Australia is getting excited about, contact Lion King Flooring today.
Lion King Flooring is the authority on stone polymer composite (SPC) hybrid flooring in Australia. An engineered luxury composite, this flooring solution capitalises on the power of limestone and other stabilisers to create a super-strong core. This 100% waterproof flooring is more resilient than some other types of flooring.
What is SPC Hybrid Flooring?
SPC stands for stone polymer composite, which is hybrid flooring at its best. SPC is engineered from natural limestone powder and virgin PVC, resulting in flooring that’s highly durable and very stable.
Why SPC Hybrid Flooring is gaining ground
People are choosing this new material over other flooring options for the following reasons:
- SPC flooring is strong. Its density makes it very resistant to damage from heavyweight or high impact. It’s also resistant to scratches and stains. It’s an ideal option for areas of high traffic, such as commercial spaces.
- SPC flooring is stable. It can be installed in any building vulnerable exposure from moisture and extreme temperature variations. The dense, rigid core limits any expansion or contraction of the flooring.
- SPC floors are 100% waterproof. If you’re searching for a flooring waterproof solution, you’ve found it!
- SPC flooring is resistant to mould and mildew.
- SPC floors look beautiful. It convincingly mimics wood or stone in all the latest colours and styles. Check out the hydrotuff and hydrotuff classic range for inspiration.
- SPC flooring is low-maintenance – regular vacuuming and an occasional damp mop will keep it looking stunning.
- SPC is environmentally-friendly. It does not contain phthalates or heavy metals. Also, the cork backing is low on carbon emissions.
- SPC flooring is easy to install with a range of DIY options.